UPDATE: October 20, 2021
The following changes are now in effect:
UPDATE: August 20, 2021
In light of the current ongoing COVID situation, we will be making the following changes effective Monday the 23rd:
UPDATE: August 11, 2021
In response to updates from our community partners and local health officials, Lucky 7 Casino has implemented the following adjustments to our services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Entrance between the hotel and casino is closed.
- Masks are now required.
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the property.
- The restaurant and the lounge are closed for walk-in.
- Casino beverage service is available through casino beverage servers only. The lounge is not open to guests other than to pick up a to-go order.
- Smoking indoors will be permitted except in non-smoking areas.
- Temperature checks will continue.
Hours of operation will continue being 24 hours Thursday-Monday, and fully 7 days a week in the near future.
We thank all our friends, patrons, staff and community partners for staying with us through the last year of necessary health and safety procedures. Come on down and play today!
Book Your Stay