Redeem earned points throughout our property!
- Participate in all Promotions
- Discounts and Promo Play for special Restaurant Meals
- Special invitations for exclusive events/offers
- Earn free Hotel Stays (Redeem at any Kiosk)
- Use your play to offset jackpot winnings at tax time
- Transfer your points directly to your favorite slots
- Earn Comp Dollars as you play
Over 300 of the latest and greatest games!
*Note: at this time, every other slot machine is turned off *
Play poker at Lucky 7!
* Note: poker is temporarily supsended. *
Both experienced poker players and novices will enjoy the game in our beautiful non-smoking poker room.
Enjoy the traditional game of Blackjack at one of our 3 tables.
* Note: blackjack is temporarily suspended. *
Discover the excitement of trying for 21 or holding a winning hand in our 6 deck shoe.
* Bingo is currently closed.*
* New Great Game Payouts!
* Free Food Buffet
* Door Prize Drawings
* Special Games
* $10 Free Play match
* Hot Ball goes to $1,000 with 100 people
Games from 3pm to 7pm. Doors open early.
We play the first Saturday of every Month – 3pm to 7pm – Doors Open Early.
- All sessions non-smoking
- Sales: Begin at 1:30pm Regular Game: Begin at 3:00p
- $10 of Free Play (Play $10/Get $10) with every buy-in.
- Free Food Buffet (changes monthly)
- Drawing for $100 of Free Play at the end if the night.
- Buy-in: $30 for one 9-on & $15 for an extra 6-on – 8 Games Payout $400 each
- Specials: $5 each with 3 Games Payout $600 each
- Hot Ball: $3 each for a chance to win the progressive hot ball.
- Hot Ball guaranteed at $500. Doubles to $1,000 if 100 in attendance.
1. In case of dispute or discrepancy Bingo manager, or designated employee, will make the final decision.
2. You must be 21 to play Bingo.
3. No carry in food or beverage allowed in the bingo hall.
4. Alcoholic beverages allowed in bingo hall.
5. Player must bingo on the last number called.
6. Lucky 7 Casino reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
7. Each player must purchase and play their own admission pack.
8. Pack splitting and pack sharing is prohibited.
9. Cell phones must remain silent during game session.
10. When caller has closed the game, no other bingos will be allowed.
11. It is a player’s responsibility to yell BINGO loud enough or wave your paper in the air for any Bingo employee to hear or see.
12. Players must display admission tickets at all times.
13. Prize amount is determined by dividing the total number of winners into the jackpot amount.
14. Paper cards can only be marked with Bingo dauber.
15. Management reserves the right to make changes in any program without prior notification.
16. If you leave the Bingo hall during a session for a restroom break, you will be given a maximum of 5 minutes before returning to the Bingo session. Only an employee can mark your cards while you are gone. Spectators are limited to 5 minutes
Book Your Stay